NeKo Meow

Saturday, March 26, 2011

We go to Recreational Activities

Second: DRAWING


       I love arts, well most especially drawing and sketching. Which I still doubt about my talent. Again, I'm not well-equipped in these stuffs. I do it freely and what pleases me. I even don't know about the shadings and lines. That's why I admired those people who know those things as their works are great. 
      I started this when I was in kindergarten ~anyone I guess would do the same thing~ Kids are very imaginative, and I'm one of them. We are all imaginative, anyway. I started with some stick-men, then tried some anime-ish works and until now my drawings are childish. :D


Third: LAWN TENNIS


       I'm a BIG fan of Lawn Tennis. I'm going gaga whenever I have the chance to play it. Playing tennis is very different, ethereal, mysterious even. There is this some sort of sparks and eagerness running in my blood every time i touch my racket. It is so cool to say the least. I LOVE, totally love playing tennis. 


Fourth: DAYDREAMING


      Can't I daydream? There's no such a rule saying daydreaming is forbidden. :D 
Anyways I only daydream about animes and wah *faint* Mamo-chi! 
First in the list would be La Corda D'oro. My love for that anime/manga is beyond compare. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment