NeKo Meow

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prelude

Nothing to do, honestly. I just made this not long time ago and I don't know what to put in. Anyways, since this is my first post in 'Within my Mind' ~Why did I come up with this lame name~. I'll consider this post as an introduction on what will I do afterwards, or rather what will this crazy, not to mention, freakishly-odd mind lady write. :D


First stop: 
About me of course, (eek, this is bothersome.) don't mind me, I'm talking to myself.
Well, all I can say that I'm weird and has this big FETISH in writing.

  • I started writing when I was in grade two ~too lazy to put my age~. It's not full novels but some short stories, and if ever I plan of making novels, I'll only write the plot to remind me for future benefits. I write my stories in our native language ~Filipino to be exact~, and started making English fiction when I was in High School. At first, it was just a try, some making-your-time-productive, like that. Though I stopped, once more, to focus on my study, but I guess, I've been too attached with writing that I can let it go now, thus I tried to write more when I was in my First year college. Until now, I'm still writing. ~My age? Well the latter part happened recently, so you get the point.~
  • It doesn't seem that I look like a writer because my grammars and writing skill are on its lowest. However, I'm trying to improve my writing. In addition, I think, that is why I'm here writing this post--to practice. There is always space for improvement after all. It is much better than being perfect. I love the imperfect me. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment