NeKo Meow

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friends

Friends...

Loyal and kind
Never forget us in their mind
Always there every time
They are always next in line

Friends- Loyal and kind, they will always be there right beside you. They will never left go no matter what. They will avoid the things that can harm you as they are loyal and trustworthy

Will help us to win
Achieve our goals and dreams
They will spread out their wings
And share their blessings

Friends- will never bring us down, instead they will lend their hands, spread their wings to make us to aim higher. 
Just to make us happy
They will cheer us when we're lonely
Tell us that we are pretty
The best in the whole galaxy

Friends- will never let even a single second to be dull, they are our company in joy and laughter. Even boosting are confident. 

I may not be good in poem, but I dedicated this to all my friends out there-wholeheartedly, vocalizing or rather writing the feelings that is located deep inside my heart. 
People who are always there for me and accept who I am. People that I share a lot of good memories,  together, facing the bad ones. People who gives strength and courage, and the people who become my second family. 
They are very important to me. I'm very lucky God has blessed me friends like them. They are treasure that should be cherished.


I don't get why other could be so damn stupid breaking a friendship. They don't realize what they are wasting.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment