NeKo Meow

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Satoshi Hino

Ok, this is awesome. I'm searching about some of Mamoru Miyano's pictures when I came across with Satoshi Hino ones. It made me laugh so hard. I don't know what is he doing but it really appears amusing.
The picture, as far as I know is a shot from Black Butler's seiyuu, sorta. I don't know what it is.

Here's another one of Satoshi-kun's picture, he's a good comic at times. I thought he is kind of serious but this picture proves me wrong. Isn't he looks cute. Kyaaa, ~fangirl mode. Excuse my alter ego. I'm kind of obsess *cough*. Not really but he's one of the seiyuu I like.

Love is in the air:


Another Satoshi Hino with his erh...boyfriend, just kidding. Anyway, another funny picture of him with his fellow seiyuu. This seems appalling but anyway, it is funny still.


Got the pictures somewhere out there: i don't hold a claim to it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment