NeKo Meow

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tsukimori doing the bang




Ok, this is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in the whole day, really. This picture officially made my day. Crap, I can't help but to laugh out loud.
He looks plainly STUPID. ~Prepares shield for any attack coming from Tsukimori Len's fans out there.
I don't mean to insult your precious guy, I am merely--not really, but greatly entertained with his bang, LOL
Now that sounds weird. I never thought Tsukimori could bang so good. LOL. Hyper mode. Looking at it again gives me loads of fits. Creep!
  • A sweet torture.


Source:
  • I don't know, actually. Click and click until you find something [Not all is good though. Warning: Clicking is dangerous, sometimes scary stuffs lies ahead. You've been warned. Don't complain if your pure mind got tainted LOL]

0 comments:

Post a Comment